We have had an opportunity to resolve problems for injured people in almost every type of case and from almost every area of Georgia. You can count on our experience to help you sort through the confusion that you experience after being injured. You may not know who to count on, or turn to, or how to get the help you need. Look no further.
Contact Kaufman Law 24/7/365 at 678-666-3600 for your free consultation today. You can also visit us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for daily information, news, and tips that help you stay connected, be prepared for the unknowns, and help you live a better quality of life. We are here for you. The Atlanta personal injury attorneys and staff at Kaufman Law can guide you through the fog and confusion of the moment and help you and your family plan for the long recovery ahead. Kaufman Law has assisted thousands of Georgia clients in recovering from injuries of all types. We use our expertise to obtain fair settlements for our clients after their injury, and we get results. We have one of the largest medical malpractice verdicts in Georgia. Our Atlanta, Georgia based firm has the experience, dedication and drive to recover the compensation you deserve.
We handle many different personal injury cases, although the focus of our Atlanta law firm is in the following areas:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Negligence
- Workers' Compensation
- Premises Liability and Negligent Security
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- All types of assaults
You need someone who you can talk to after an injury who can assist you in getting the quality medical care you need. Our office takes your wellbeing very seriously. Our Atlanta law office is dedicated to take care of our clients' needs. You are not just another file number; you are a friend in need. We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations, and we offer the following unique services:
- A member of our legal team is available to speak to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are there to help injured people even it is in the middle of the night. You cannot plan the time of an injury. No answering service, no message to be left, just the voice of a trusted friend, ready to help you in any way the law allows. Call Kaufman Law at 678-666-3600 to get the help you need.
- Calls returned the very same day. Lawyers and staff are busy; however we make it a priority to answer all calls every day. We won't screen you or hide from you. We do not leave the office until all of our messages have been answered.
- Kaufman Law has an excellent relationship with Georgia's leading health care professionals. If you have no health insurance and need to see a doctor, we can often arrange treatment from the best medical care Georgia has to offer even if your injury requires extensive, on-going treatment or costly surgery.
The staff and personal injury attorneys at Kaufman Law work on your case as if it is our most important case. We devote substantial time and attention to all our clients, no matter how big or how small their claim. We are here to hold your hand every step of the way, from finding a doctor to resolving your case and everything in between. We pledge to treat you with personal care and compassion. Kaufman Law enters into a long term relationship with our clients. This means that we not only help seek the best quality medical care in Atlanta, GA, but we strive to obtain enough money to provide for your medical treatment and lost income both today and in the future.
The Time to Act Is Now
Insurance companies are armed with lawyers who are paid to destroy your case. You need your own attorney to protect you. The law usually limits the time you have to file your case, so, you should obtain legal advice as soon as possible. Lawyers collect evidence to use as proof. Often a delay in hiring a lawyer means that evidence is lost forever. Don't let insurance companies pressure or fool you into settling for the wrong amount. You may be offered a sum of money that seems reasonable but only a lawyer can tell you the true value of a claim.
Kaufman Law is based in Atlanta, Georgia and includes all State and Federal courts in Georgia. We offer services in all of the following cities and counties:
Atlanta, Fulton County, DeKalb County, Clayton County, Fairburn, Union City, Henry County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Canton, Cartersville, Cherokee County, Douglas County, Rockdale County, Dallas, Roswell, Lawrenceville, Mableton, Vinings, Stone Mountain, Snellville, East Point, Smyrna, Alpharetta, Douglasville, Austell, Powder Springs, Conyers, Covington, Jonesboro, McDonough, Stockbridge, Newnan, Riverdale, Union City, Rome, Griffin, Paulding County, Coweta County, Fayette County, Hall County, Gainesville, Buford, Calhoun, Dalton, Rome, and Athens.